- This event has passed.
Live Music: Tom Waselchuk’s Winter Trio
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Tom Waselchuk is a veteran guitarist and vocalist with extensive experience in multiple genres. Tom has guided The Dang-Its since its beginnings in 1998 as a neo-honky tonk band to its current wide-ranging acoustic Americana format, and his current partnership with The Honey Pies expands on his evolving musical interests. The Winter Trio brings those interests and wide-ranging skills together with Mr. Waselchuk at the center. As Tom explains, “For most of my career I’ve alternately been either a side-man or a partner, but I’ve not put my name front and center and offered a strictly personal product that reflects my guitar and singing skills in a package of favorite songs that have deeply moved me. The Winter Trio is that product.”
Concert Information and Safety:
- $15 (limited to 50 guests)
- Held indoors
- Proof of vaccination required at the door
- 2 hours with intermission
- Doors open 30 minutes before the performance start time
- General admission
- Face masks may or may not be required at the time of this event
- Restrooms are available
- Carry in, non-alcoholic beverages are allowed
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase
- If the event is canceled for safety reasons, patrons will be given a full refund.