- This event has passed.
Antiracism Book Club (Virtual)
July 21, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Antiracism is a transformative concept that reorients and reenergizes the conversation about racism — and, even more fundamentally, points us toward liberating new ways of thinking about ourselves and each other. Join the free monthly conversation centered around a new book selection every two months
- Jan-Feb: The Hemingses of Monticello: An American Family by Annette Gordon-Reed
- March-April: The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Du Bois
- May-June: I Am Not Your Negro by James Baldwin
- July-August: The Heartbeat of Wounded Knee: Native America from 1890 to the Present by David Treuer
- Sept-Oct: Halfway Home: Race, Punishment and the Afterlife of Mass Incarceration by Reuben Jonathan Miller
- Nov-Dec: The Yellow House by Sarah M. Broom.
To register for the Zoom link, click here.
Free, donations welcome!